Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Employment update and my last day at work

Sam's job came through while we were at last week's conference. She'll be working with one of Timor's leading women's rights organisations, conducting and collaborating on research projects related to gender and setting up sustainable organisational processes/structures. More details to follow.

In other news:

Today was my last day at work. Sam finished last week. I have a few regrets, could have gotten to know my colleagues better - might have made a few lasting friends. I do hope I'll keep in touch with a few people, but we'll see - I've had a lot of people break off contact or just fade out of my life, nothing you can do about it (he says without conviction). Out of sight, out of mind.

Couldn't resist snapping a photo of my former 'workstation' with the digital camera we bought for our trip. See below.



Category:

Português/Portuguese Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

0 Comments:

Post a Comment