Monday, January 16, 2006

Argentina and Alberto’s search for privacy

Last night we went out for dinner and upon walking down our dirt and pot holed mud road, I noticed Argentina and Alberto in the entrance to the house two doors down. When they saw us, they ran through the house and hid in the back garden! Mmmm I thought, they’re obviously kanoodling; poor things, it’s so hard to get any privacy in Timor! I wondered where the occupants of this ramshackle house were and if they were aiding and abetting Argentina and Alberto in their quest for a private moment, (I certainly hope so although I also fear that Argentina will end up pregnant. Should I give her some condoms with instructions I wonder? But where will she hide them? She lives in a tiny house with eight other people).

Category: Timor-Leste (East Timor)

Português/Portuguese Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

0 Comments:

Post a Comment